This presentation addresses:
- California Treatment of Farm Animals Act
- Egg production and consumption in California
- Production costs of different hen housing systems
- Effects of new regulations on California shell egg industry
- Effects of national regulations
View the full presentation here (.pptx file): The Economics of Regulations on Hen Housing in California
Presentation at the 2010 annual meeting of the Southern Agricultural Economics Association, Daniel A. Sumner, William A. Matthews, Joy A. Mench and J. Thomas Rosen-Molina.